Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers and grandfathers out there. I have to say this is so exciting to write a gift guide about Father’s Day. This is the first year my husband will actually get to celebrate Father’s Day. Last year we knew we were pregnant, but hadn’t told anyone. I’ve rounded up a few items that I think any father or guy for that matter would love to get as a gift.
1.My husband lives in long sleeve button downs for work. He wears them everyday, so for us it doesn’t matter what holiday it is, he’s most likely getting a button down. This one by Johnnie-O is one of his favorites.
2. A soft cooler bag is always so nice to have as an option when traveling or a fun day on the water. The Yeti Hopper would be an awesome Father’s Day gift.
3. If your husband is anything like mine – he can drink a normal size cup of water in two seconds. That’s why I think this Rtic Gallon Jug would be the perfect solution to help him stay hydrated.
4. Since we live in Florida, the sun can be so brutal most of the time. I actually just purchased these Smith Redmond Sunglasses for my husband’s birthday and he loves them!
5. My husband loves to wear a comfortable pair of nice shorts. I thought these chino shorts from Southern Tide looked so nice.
6. Any excuse for a father to get outside and grill is a win-win in my book. You get a yummy dinner and he gets to be outside cooking and hanging out! We actually have this William Sonoma Grill Set and my husband loves it.
7. I think it’s safe to say after having a child you kind of fall off the workout train. My husband I are just now getting back into working out again. This Garmin Watch Fenix 6 would be so helpful for him to track his miles when he runs.
8. I can honesty say fly fishing with my husband in the North Carolina mountains was one of the most peaceful experiences I’ve had with him. I think I added this Orvis Fly Fishing Rod more for me than him. Here’s to hoping he will taking me fly fishing again soon!
9. Lastly, my husband loves to spearfish. He also enjoys cooking up the fresh catch in our LeCruset Cast Iron Skillet. I actually got him this for Christmas two years ago and it makes the best grouper and snapper you’ll ever have!
As Sunday approaches we are looking forward to celebrating our first Father’s Day as a family of three. I hope this list gave you some inspiration as you pick out a gift for your father.
All the best,