Our sweet son is three months old and we are loving life with him. These photos were taken before our son arrived, but I’m finally getting around to revealing our nursery room design with you all.
It’s no secret that I love interior design and I loved getting to decorate our son’s nursery so much! When I began the decoration process, I knew I wanted to do a calming blue and white theme. As I started to search the internet for inspiration I decided upon doing a Serena & Lilly inspired nursery room. I just love the coastal, calm vibe that S&L radiates and I wanted that same thing for the nursery.
Our changing table is a special piece to us. It was gifted to us by my husband’s grandmother. It was originally a wood finished piece. We decided to sand it down and repaint it white to match our crib (a blog post to come on that process.) I found the gold hardware on Amazon and I adore the way it turned out.
These prints from Etsy are so sweet and special. I knew I wanted something neutral with just a small pop of color. When I came across these safari animal sketches I knew I had to buy them. The frames are my favorite gold frames from Target which are the same ones we used for the gallery wall in our home! See my post about Our Gallery Wall.
Now to tell you details about our nursery room 🙂
- Crib is from Pottery Barn Kids (Simply White) – Larkin 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
- Prints above the crib are from Etsy –Safari Animal Prints
- Baby blanket is from PBKids – Heirloom Lion Baby Blanket, Stroller Blanket, Taupe
- Crib skirt is from PBKids – Sweet Animal Linen Crib Skirt
- Crib mattress is from Nook (Cloud Pebble) I have a crib sheet from Target over top – Organic Pure Crib Mattress
- Changing Pad is from Nook (Cloud Pebble) – Water Resistant Changing Pad
- Laundry hamper is from HomeDepot (White) – Elephant Laundry Hamper
- Diaper pail is from Target – Munchkin Diaper Pail
- Moroccan table was a wedding gift – similar one on West Elm (Natural Mango) – Carved Wood Coffee Table
- Changing table was a gift that we repainted (blog post about that process soon)
- Side-table and bookshelf were gifted and painted same color as the changing table
- Lamps from local design shop (HazelHouse) – similar ones from Kirkland – Dynia Silver Mercury Glass Table Lamp
- Sound machine – Hatch Rest Sound Machine
- Rug is from Wayfair (Ivory) – Handmade Tufted Ivory Wool Rug
- Million Dollar Baby Rocker w/ Ottoman is from Wayfair (Light Grey Tweed) – Harper Glider and Ottoman
- Diaper bag – Freshly Picked (Butterscotch) – Classic Diaper Bag
- Curtains are from Target (Blue) – Spacedye Threshold Curtains
- Changing table hardware is from Amazon (Gold) – European Style Ring Pull Hardware
My hope is that this design has sparked your interest in planning your own subtle blue nursery or room in your home!
All the best,